1. On my way home everyday, there is a handmade sign, like a sheet, with the words “Welcome Home Ryan” and it makes me smile.
2. I can’t believe how old my kids are getting. Brittany is going to be a freshman in high school in September and Zachary is going to be in 6th grade. When the heck did that happen?
3. I don’t feel like I’m doing anything with my weight loss. I want it all to happen so much faster than it’s happening and I just don’t understand why it can’t just go faster!
4. I am a Godmother and I love that feeling! Lauren is the cutest little thing in the world and I am so proud to call her my niece and my Goddaughter!
5. There are days I love my job! Then there are days I don’t. It stinks because its mainly just people I work with that makes the days I hate it not so great.
6. I hate being broke! Things have been pretty tough for us recently and it really kind of sucks actually. I would like that winning lottery ticket, though I guess in order to get that, I would need to start buying them.
7. My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don’t know what I would do without him!
8. I haven’t been reading as much as I have in the past and it kind of sucks. I need to start doing that more.
9. I thought this was going to be harder than it was, but I guess I had a lot on my mind.
10. I’m worried about Gram and I hope that she feels better soon. I hate seeing her this way, though I’m glad I got to see her on Sunday and see the old her, even if she wanted to kick me for asking her to eat her mashed potatoes.