So while the hurricane rages on outside (I’m actually writing this Monday hopefully before the power goes out), I figured I would get my ToT in for this week as I have been slacking pretty hard on these recently. I’m sorry. I should be better at this but it’s been a bit difficult recently. I think this is going to be about some things I would like to do for Christmas this year, whether it be food that I would like to try to make or crafts I would like to try to do.
2. These are so cute! I love the idea of theses, Christmas Tree Kiss Cookies, though the website calls them Hershey’s Mint Chocolate Thumb Prints. Yum!!
3. I feel like I give out a lot of gift cards at the holidays and this is something I can definitely make…
4. Though there is a lot to this page, I use vanilla extract like it’s going out of style and this is pretty awesome! Definitely want to try this!!
7. I love the idea of Super Hero ornaments and maybe even Boston sports ornaments. I actually have the logos saved and ready to go!
8. Glitter ornaments are another fun thing I would like to do! Love this idea too.
9. My sister is super crafty and I love these that she did and think that I might borrow this idea too (I am going to have to invest in quite a few clear ornaments if I can ever find them!
10. Lastly, I would love a wreath for the front door and this one is super cute!