Some random thoughts for today…
1. So I realized that I start a lot of my posts with the word so…I need to stop that I think
2. Been a bad week for weight watchers, only earned 15 activity points this week and probably have eaten an extra 100. Going to take a pass on weigh in this week.
3. Need to get to the gym again. That really goes with #2 but I made it #3.
4. So the Rox (see with the so thing) season is over so now its time to look for a new part time job. May have gotten a heads up about something around the corner but not saying anything yet until I know for sure.
5. Though we don’t have cable right now, Eric and I bought a antenna and I get Fox 25 news back! Yeah! Life felt weird, especially when I finally went back to work, not seeing the news in the morning.
6. My new job has been tough. Its a lot of information and I feel like I am not grasping it yet. It’s been 6 weeks, shouldn’t I know what I’m doing by now? They say on your 91st day it will just click. Here’s hoping.
7. I think I’m going to start secretly putting away money so that when Black Friday comes this year, I can pick up myself a new computer. Zachary used to use mine all the time and now Brittany does and there is some wear and tear, not to mention something stuck under the keys, causing one key (it changes as it moves) to not always be able to be pressed. Good times!!
8. They are getting rid of fabrics in the Abington Walmart! Oh my God! That stinks so much! I’m going to have to head over and take advantage while they still have some in stock. Hopefully they will mark it down pretty good.
9. Zachary sleeps in my living room just about every night. I don’t know why. I wish he would stop it.
10. Brittany is going to be 16 soon and I can’t believe it. She’s getting so old. Have to get out her birthday invitations like yesterday…