So yesterday I had my 8th weigh in, not including that first one and I am down officially 15lbs! I can’t believe it. I am at 183.2 and excited. I lost .2lbs this past week, which is my lowest, but if I really look at it, I wasn’t great during the weekend, didn’t really do anything to earn activity points and I’m bloated at the moment. I danced a lot last night at Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar with Stacie last night, so an activity point or two earned yesterday and I bought the Tone kit that they have at Weight Watchers and plan on starting tomorrow. Giving myself a much needed day off at the moment, though if I’m feeling up to it, maybe I will do it tonight when I get home but probably not. Still excited to be at my lowest I have been in forever. Thank you Stacie and Zoe for coming with me every week! You two help me want to do this!
So it’s that time again and before I give you a list of the ones that I have this year, let’s see how I did last year…
These are last year’s resolutions:
1. Obviously the lose weight thing. I am super excited that on the very 1st day of 2011 that I was able to fit in a 14! Last year on the same day, I was fluctuating between an 18W or 20W. That’s a plus size! And though they make the W in the 14′s, there is no W on the jeans I am wearing today. That feels good and I would like to make that feel better! This all starts tomorrow, as date night is tonight and I am giving myself one last day/night.
– Though I didn’t do anything for a better part of the year, I joined Weight Watchers on November 14th and as of New Years Eve, I am down 14.8 lbs!! Still in a 14 but comfortably whereas a good chunk of the year it wasn’t so comfortable!!
2. I want to get my bills back on track. I may have said this same thing last year and I did get some fixed, but I need to fix more. That’s one of my plans.
- This one was tough as due to some things with my job, I lost somewhere around $10,000 of my yearly pay. They took away our spiffs and it hurt a lot.
3. I would like to get my house more organized, enough said.
- Didn’t do this as much as I would have liked to…
4. I want to find time to be crafty again. Eric got me a Learn to Crochet kit, which I hope to learn how to do by the end of January. I also want to scrapbook and maybe learn to quilt. Have to start that one soon, as the first one I am making is for Lucas and his birthday is this month.
- So I didn’t get a quilt done for Lucas, but I did make 6 this year I believe. Lucas’ is in the process of being made now. I love doing them!!
So I did do something with 50% of my resolutions. That’s not too bad!! Here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish this year:
1. I would obviously like to continue to do good with Weight Watchers and would be happy to lose another 14.8 lbs this year. If I can lose more, great, but lets keep a realistic goal. I’m also hoping to not begin to lose it in November and maybe keep it off all year. I would like the day that I can put on Brittany’s size 12 and I am able to zip them up! I will let you know when that happens!!
2. I think I have finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up…I would like to do something with Graphic Arts or Marketing. I make brochures and flyers and monthly memos for customers all the time and I love doing it. So with that said, I would like to start looking at school. I know that I can’t afford it right now, but I would like to start getting some ideas for school and see what is out there and maybe take a home class. Won’t happen soon though maybe starting over the summer.
3. I want to be happy. I haven’t been the happiest person recently and I just want to be happy. Not sure how to go about doing that but I am going to figure it out.
4. Lastly, I love making my quilts and this is a two for one…I would like to make some real money off them if possible and I would like to be able to donate some to a hospital or Project Linus or a nursing home. Maybe completing one a month, for a total of 12 this year. I have an order already for three more for Christmas and maybe one for February but it’s for the same person I made the one for Christmas for and she’s good at waiting until the last minute. We will see…
That’s it. Wish me luck and keep me on track please. I would greatly appreciate any help in any of these.