1. I am so stressed right now with work and all that is going on there. I go from wanting to run screaming to wanting to keep going and hoping that it will get better soon. Not a lot of hope coming from the PA end though.
2. I know my weight is always part of my ToT that doesn’t have a theme and I’m sorry, but I really do need to do something about it. I know, I have to just shut up and do it because it’s probably getting tiring.
3. This summer has been fun. We have done Six Flags 5 times so far and though Eric may not like it, the kids and I are having a blast! It’s been a lot of fun!
4. My birthday is right around the corner and I’m so excited! I love my birthday and this year, not only is it my birthday, but it’s Zac’s first football practice and the Patriots Season Pre-Opener Game! What more could I ask for? Oh and free dinner at Abington Ale House! Win!!!
5. I love dresses! I have worn a lot this summer and love the feel of them. Thankfully, Walmart has had some really cute ones this year at a pretty cheap price!
6. I need a pedicure pretty bad but I don’t know when I will have time to get one. Maybe Saturday before I pick up Mitch to hang out for the day.
7. Does Vitamin E really work on stretch marks? Does anyone know. I keep forgetting to buy them, but I was told to buy the actual vitamins and poke a hole and take the liquid inside and use that one stretch marks and scars. Would be pretty cool if it did.
8. I think something is wrong with my Wii remotes, as they are flashing me right now. Pretty crazy!
9. Everyone is having babies right now and it’s super exciting! I have been working like crazy on some quilts for people and am having a blast with it!!
10. Lastly, I am being paid to make two separate quilts. (More quilt talk, I know), but I’m super excited about it! I have to post pictures of the one that I am making for the girl at work though I’m not done but getting close! I just have to get the piece for the back and the quilt stuffing stuff. I am having such a good time making them! I just wish I had more time to work on them. Oh well! More later!