Some more observations and thoughts from my trip to and from Pennsylvania these last couple of weeks:
1. The more you have to go to the bathroom, the more traffic you will hit and the farther away the bathroom will be.
2. The alphabet game is more fun when you have someone to play against!
3. Eating in restaurants by yourself isn’t as scary as I thought it would be. I thought it would be harder than it was and that I would be worried about everyone staring at me, but once I figured out what I wanted and started reading my Nook, I didn’t pay attention to anyone around me.
4. I love, love, love Saladworks! I may have put that in the last ToT, but it was so good!!
5. I wasn’t a big fan of the Fox 29 News. I missed my Gene and Kim and Cindy and VB.
6. People drive like a$$ holes on the highway!
7. The GPS took me four different ways. That’s crazy and I don’t understand why it did that…
8. The George Washington Bridge isn’t so bad if you go on the top. Going through the bottom could put me in a crazy home!!
9. I traveled to PA on a Sunday both times and on a Friday on the way home and I didn’t see a weigh station open once. What is the point to having them if they are never going to be open?? And it wasn’t like I traveled late in the day, I left Whitman on Sunday at 10am and on Friday at 7:30 the first time and 8:45 the second time.
10. It was nice to be able to come home for lunch and sit and relax. We had an hour for lunch, which we don’t do in Taunton and it was nice to have that time to come home. Just a half an hour in Taunton and I’m too far away to come home.
All in all, it was a great trip but I am very happy to be home!