So I’m heading to Pennsylvania for two weeks in two weeks for work and I’m hoping to get some things done while I’m there…
1. I want to get some reading done. I love my Nook and have been reading it as if there is no tomorrow. I think I’ve finished 6 or 7 books so far.
2. I would like to get some quilting done. I’m not down with Kimmy’s yet and maybe I can start work on Angie’s or Lucas’s.
3. There is a gym there. Maybe I can use it.
4. I love my family very much, but it might be nice to get away and breath for a few days by myself. Don’t get me wrong, I’m going to miss them all very much though. Things have just been so crazy busy here recently that I need a little time to me. What better way than a business trip.
5. I’m hoping that I can continue with my diet while I am there. It’s a TownePlace Suites that I believe I am staying at with a kitchen, etc. so I can cook my own meals while I am there and continue to eat right.
6. Hoping to get a chance to wow them while I am there! I am nervous about meeting all these people that I have never really talked to but at the same time, I can’t wait!
7. I am also hoping to learn a lot while I’m there. There is so much with this new system that I haven’t even seen but have no idea about. There seems to be mess ups all the time down there and I would like to see why.
8. I’m hoping to be able to meet up with some of the people that I worked with at Super Dog in Leola, though it’s an hour and half between the two places, so I don’t know if they would be willing to do that. It would be nice to see some of them though.
9. I’m hoping to get out and get some exploring done. Maybe on the Sunday, as I will be down there with nothing to do then.
10. I would like to not have to get up at 6:00 every morning. I would be happy with 6:30 but we will see…
I got all the tedious part of the blanket done! I am so excited! I still have some pictures to add and don’t know if I should do it before adding on the back or if it will be okay to do it when I am fully done, though I still need to find the right color for the back. I found it last night, but not in a twin size, only in a queen and I don’t want to cut off that much. Besides, it was a full set and She won’t need the queen fitted sheet. Here is a picture of it so far. There are some issues, and you don’t have to look too closely but I’m still pretty proud of it! I can’t wait to finish it and start on Angie’s next!!
So finally, it’s starting to come down again. Five days ago I weighed myself and had only lost 0.7lbs. Today I got on the scale and lost 1.3lbs. Finally it’s starting to come down. I am getting so discouraged. I am under 190lbs again, though still no closer to the 186lbs that was my goal back in March, which was also the last time I was under 190lbs. This has been such a struggle for me this time and I am trying to be so good though we are coming up on barbecue season. I have cookouts all weekend and am planning on bringing my own hot dogs with me and hoping that people don’t think I’m crazy but I like them and really, is it a big deal if I bring my own? I hope not. I would really like to be able to continue with the diet and this weekend is scaring me. I love food and would really love to just eat whatever I wish but I would really like to continue losing weight, so I will miss the burgers and fattening hot dogs and skip the chips and doritos (so sad about all of that) and do what I need to do. Wish me luck and if you see me at a cookout, please continue to encourage me. As dumb as it sounds, I could use it…love you!
So haven’t been super good. I don’t know what I gained, but the stupid scale said that I gained again which sucks! I hate it. I have been good this week, though I’m just ending my girl week, so maybe that’s the weight gain. I am being good again and taking my pills and did some Zumba tonight, so we will see. I am so proud of my friends and family who are losing but I can’t help being jealous too. I hate to admit that as it just makes me seem like a b*tch but it’s how I feel and I had to say it out loud. I’m sorry to those I might hurt. I do love you!
So I’ve had a few pet peeves come out recently so I figured I would put these up…
1. People that leave their blinkers on.
2. People who talk behind your back but are your best friend to your face.
3. Not saying “you too” after someone says “have a nice day”.
4. People who interrupt me when I’m obviously reading.
5. People who don’t knock on the bathroom door and just try to open the door. I should leave the door unlocked and give them a surprise.
7. People who think they are better than everyone.
8. This weight loss thing.
9. Being a girl once a month.
10. Back pain. It’s really driving me nuts.
A romance novel. I haven’t read one of these in a little bit and it was nice to read. I need a little more romance in my life and this one happens to be a trilogy, so there are two more to read. Can’t wait!! Have to add them to my wish list of books. This is about Madeline and Joe, who were a couple in love in high school and this takes place years later. This is them finding each other again and the lengths they go to get back together. Good book.
So I am super excited as my idea is starting to take shape! I can’t believe it! It looks amazing! Yes, there are some squares that don’t fully line up but it’s still beautiful. I will have this done by the end of next week, though I am not sewing on the back until I can add a few extra pictures, as there are no pictures of Mikayla yet, as she isn’t born and I don’t have a picture of her Grandmother on there yet. I hope she likes it…
I loved this book! I had trouble putting it down. I don’t think what Rachel and Dex did was right but sometimes you can’t stop true love. And Darcy…with a friend like that, who needs enemies?
What a funny book but not for the squeamish or someone with no sense of humor. This man is a jerk but what a fun time hanging out with him sounds like. He would rip you apart and then have you buy him a beer and do his laundry and then sleep with you (if you met his lengthy criteria). I couldn’t hang out with him personally, as I’m just not strong enough. Oh well. Still funny book. Looking forward to his next one!