With Gram being in the state that she is, I would like to do a Bucket List – 10 things that I would like to do or have accomplished before it’s my time.
1. I would like to own a passport.
2. I would like to have a reason to use that passport (Italy, Portugal, Canada even, France, any tropical island).
3. I would like to sky dive.
4. I would like to have all my bills completely paid up and be financially stable.
5. I would like to go back to college and get my degree (though I’m not sure what I would get it in, business maybe. Don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. Though psychology would be something I might be interested in.)
6. I would like to own a house.
7. (This one I’m stealing from Eric, though I would like to do it myself now) I would like to see the Red Sox play in every ball park they play in.
8. And then maybe see the ones they don’t play in also.
9. (I don’t see this one ever happening because I’m just not that talented, but with all the reading I do…) I would love to write a book (again, won’t happen and I’m not sure if it would be a romance or a murder mystery, but I know that I just don’t have the talent or the disciplline to do it).
10. I would like to be able to really spend time with an elephant. I’ve gone to the zoos and circuses where they let you ride one, but I would love to be able to be in there with someone who is trained to bath him or feed him. I think it would be amazing, though I’m scared even thinking it as I’ve seen some not so nice videos.