So, I’ve been pretty lax about my diet recently and I figured what better way to do my Ten on Tuesday than by giving all my reasons for not being on the diet right now. Maybe it will help me get back on…
1. I’m lazy. It’s so much easier to get something quick or eat something crappy than cook a dinner right now.
2. I’ve been super crazy between sports and now working, that I just don’t have time to cook the right things.
3. I forget the pills at home all the time. In fact, the thing that I put the pills in is on the floor of the back seat of my car.
4. I have lost the motivation, which is strange, because I’m not happy with myself at the same time.
5. I have no self-discipline. I love food, especially desserts and pasta and steak!
6. Eric’s not on the diet right now. I’m so much better when he is.
7. It’s so expensive to buy all the things that I should be eating. Fruit, veggies, all that stuff cost more than the crap.
8. I’ve been off of it for so long, I just am having trouble getting back on.
9. It’s the holiday season and there is so much good stuff to eat right now.
10. I really just have excuses and I need to do something. I haven’t gotten on the scale in forever and I don’t want to either. My pants are getting tight and I hate it. Maybe it’s time to go back on the diet…