1. It’s been a long time since I’ve done one of these, so I’m not going to have a theme this time. Just going to type random things just like this one.
2. My Holiday Party is coming and I’m looking forward to it. I went out and bought a dress to wear and can’t wait to show it off! I wish that I felt better in the red one I tried on because it was a 12 (can you believe that I got in to a 12!! I haven’t been able to wear a 12 since I was pregnant with Brittany!!).
3. Still worried about work and what’s happening there but feeling a little better that they are here from PA this week and may talk to us about insurance. I’m worried that some of the negativity that is in the office because of it all will cause issues, but maybe it will be okay. I love my job and would like to keep it.
4. I can’t believe that it is almost December. Tomorrow is the first day of December and I can’t believe how fast this year has gone. It’s crazy! We are about to celebrate a new year. What happened to 2010??
5. I have so much left to do for Christmas and I thought I was getting close to being done with my shopping. I don’t know how I’m going to get it all done.
6. I think I’m going to start reviewing the books that I read as I do read a bit and I’m not sure what I’ll say about them, but it might be something to do.
7. I have to go to the dentist, as I have a major toothache and I am scared to death to go. Tomorrow I have a cleaning scheduled so then we can figure out what’s wrong and I am taking a Xanax from a friend because I have such anxiety about going. I want to be knocked out for the whole thing but it’s a $350 thing and it’s not covered under insurance.
8. I have been eating clementines like they are going out of style. I can eat 6 or 7 in one sitting. How many is too many?
9. I know I keep bringing this up but I wish that the weight would magically just fall off. It doesn’t seem to want to do that. I need to get back to the Zumba classes. Maybe an idea for Christmas if someone hasn’t bought me a gift. A gift certificate to the Zumba classes at the Hanover Mall (hint, hint, hint)
10. It’s a lot harder to do one of these when you don’t have a theme to go with. This last one really isn’t one, but I’m going to make it one because I can’t think of anything else to write.