With Disney coming up, I wanted to post a couple of pictures from the last time we went, five years ago for Grams 85th birthday! What a great time and I can’t wait for this time! It will be so much fun to see it through Lucy and Jack’s eyes and even Lauren! And at the same time, see the difference now that Brittany and Zachary are that much older. Last time we went together, they were 6 and 9, so it will be a big change for them too! Can’t wait! 15 days!!
These are the rides the Chalmers Family is looking forward (according to Zachary and Julie – Eric doesn’t do many rides and Brittany was sleeping when we wrote this):
- Expedition Everest – Animal Kingdom
- Kali River Rapids – Animal Kingdom
- Kilimanjaro Safaris - Animal Kingdom
- Test Track – Epcot
- Soaring – Epcot
- Space Mountain – Magic Kingdom
- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster – Hollywood Studios
- Studio Backlot Tour – Hollywood Studios
- Tower of Terror – Hollywood Studios
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Magic Kingdom
- Splash Mountain – Magic Kingdom
- The Haunted Mansion – Magic Kingdom
These are the things I can’t wait to go to Florida for…
- Time to spend with my family! I love them all so much and I feel like, even though we all live pretty close together, life gets in the way and we don’t spend as much time together as I would like. This way it’s a whole week together!
- See the kids faces when they see this, especially Lucy with the Castle. It should be something that we definitely have our camera’s out for.
- Getting some time away from the stress at work. Things have been a little crazy around here with the sale of the company that it will be nice not to have to think about it for a little bit.
- Getting time to spend with Eric and the kids. With sports and school, I just don’t seem to see them anymore. I’m looking forward to some “us” time!
- The Epcot Beer Tour! Though I am not doing it, it is going to be so fun hearing some of the things that the guys say! This will make for a very interesting night! Be sure to watch for Facebook updates throughout the whole night!
- Boma restaurant, which I believe is the one in Animal Kingdom. I have heard so much about this place and can’t wait to check it out!
- For Eric to be able to live like a normal person and not be nocturnal. Working overnights stinks for him and it will be nice for him to be able to sleep like the rest of us, though it will be hard for him to get back to the schedule afterwards, but he’ll get it.
- Being able to do some different things there with Brittany and Zachary now that they are older. It’s a different experience in Disney at age 6 and 9 than it is a 11 and 14 and I’m looking forward to seeing that.
- Being away from the things that helps us get through everyday life…tv’s, phones (though I may spend one day calling customers), computers (again, may spend that same day on the computer).
- To just be able to say I went (again). I am so looking forward to this whole vacation and just can’t wait to go! Love you Mom and Dad for doing this for us!