So I haven’t done one of these in so long and I feel as if I’m slacking. I am slacking on the diet and I’m so upset about it, but I love food. There really is no other way to put it. I love sweets mainly and I know that is why I got to where I am, but I can’t help it. I’m trying to be good and stay on the diet, as I’m going to have nothing to fit me in Disney if I don’t, but I love food! The weekends are the hard part, especially now with sports going (I thought the summer was bad with cookouts). I need to find more motivation because as much as I hate to admit it, Disney isn’t doing it anymore. It was jealousy for awhile and now that isn’t working either. I don’t know what to do anymore. And I can’t eat what I want and exercise anymore, because it hurts to walk now. I called Eric in tears just last Monday to pick me up from a walk. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I guess Eric might just have to be okay with me the way I am. Question is, am I okay with it??
So my baby girl turned 14 officially at 8:06 this morning! I can’t believe it. Where did the time go? I am so proud of her though and can’t believe the young woman she is becoming. She is a caring person, sometimes caring too much about people. She’s a genuinely good kid and I couldn’t ask for a better daughter. I hope that we always stay as close as we are today. I love you Brittany Rose (though you might not love me as much after these pictures).
1. I haven’t been very good at this recently, but I know it’s because my laptop has a bit of a virus and my desktop is pretty slow. I would like a new computer, but it’s not going to happen anytime soon.
2. I am so thankful to my parents for everything they have done for us, not only with helping us get the Scion, but giving us the Rodeo also. It’s been a bit of a hassle trying to get it on the road, but it should be done by Saturday. Thank you to them both! Eric and I don’t know what we would do without you.
3. Zachary started Middle School yesterday. I can’t believe it. He’s getting so old! Sixth grade. I have no more kids in elementary school, but I don’t feel that old. What they heck happened??
4. Speaking of feeling old, Brittany will be a freshman. She is a freshman, but hasn’t started school yet. I can’t believe how old she is. She will be 14 tomorrow. Where did the time go?
5. Money has been a bit more of an issue for us and I hate to add this one again, but we are struggling pretty good right now. It sucks and I want to get out of this hole that we are in and hope that I can do that by the end of the month. I’m scared actually, but we’ll do it.
6. Hurricane Earl is on the way and I’m nervous about it, as I’m not a huge fan of wind, but I’m also excited by it. We haven’t had a good storm since 1991, so I think it’s about time.
7. My back has been hurting a lot recently and I hate it! I’m not sure what to do about it, though I know that I should start doing the exercises that they taught me when I was going to physical therapy. Maybe I’ll start them while I’m off these bunch of days.
8. I’ve got a mini vacation going on right now and I’m so excited! I needed a few days away from work and all that happens there. Don’t get me wrong, for the most part I love my job, but it’s nice to have some time away.
9. I am super excited about Disney, though we won’t have a lot of money to bring with us, which is stressing me out a bit. I know it shouldn’t but I’m my mother’s daughter, so of course I worry. Everything will turn out great though and I’m super excited to go!
10. I’m sorry I’ve been slacking on this. When Tommy put this page together for me, I promised him I would keep up with it. I haven’t been slacking on purpose, but it might be harder to come out with anything with sports starting. Football season is one of our busiest times, but times I wouldn’t change for the world. So thank you Tommy for setting this up for me. I love you for that and so much more!
I can’t believe it but today is Zacharys first day of Middle School. He is super nervous but I think he’s excited too. He asked me this morning if my 6th grade nerves went away quickly or if they stayed for a long time. I can’t believe how old he is getting. Sixth grade?! Where did the time go?