So it’s been quite awhile since I’ve done this and I have to say, I’m glad I didn’t weigh myself two weeks ago when I started taking the pill. Today I got on the scale and I’m between 191 and 192 (I don’t know which exact number…). My lowest so far has been 187, but it said I gained 3.1 lbs since the last time I was on it, so I must have been a pound or two heavier before. I knew I had gained some when some of my pants that were loose on me were starting to get tight. They are fitting now, so who knows how much I gained in total. I’ll go between 6 and 10 lbs. I’m back on the diet though and on track to loose this weight. I don’t want to be heavy. I hate it! I started the pill again last Monday, with a blip on Wednesday for my birthday and Saturday for a cookout, but it’s back full scale now. I have to do it. I don’t like myself heavy. I just don’t feel comfortable. Thanks for all the support though! I love you guys.
Hey!!! So i found this cool website… well actually my friend showed it to me… well what really happened was me and my friend Ann was having a poke fight on facebook… well she sent me this link. And I opened it and i thought it was cool. Well i went to the home page that you can get from this link. I made this (warning to not open the first link or the last link if you have had heart problems or have something wrong with your brain). BTW don’t yell at me for the URL… i didn’t pick it. o and u have to wait a few seconds for it to open… i sugest u dont look for the first couple seconds cuz it says a bad word… again, i didnt make the site.
Hey I know that I said that I would post the video I made for mom but the video was too long and the site said it wouldn’t put it on. So now I am uploading it to youtube and will post the URL right after it loads. Its 10:09 now and its only 22% loaded… she needs to see it today or all the numbers will be off… you will see when you watch it… so ya… The End
10 people who share my birthday (tomorrow just in case you weren’t sure)
1. Joe Rogan – American comedian and television host
2. Hulk Hogan – do I really need to explain who he is??
3. Richie Ramone – drummer from The Ramones
4. Reverend Jerry Falwell – TV evangelist
5. Will Friedle – American actor (Boy Meets World)
6. Chris Kelly (Mack Daddy) – rapper from Kris Kross
7. Erik Lindgren – American poker player
8. Charlie Sexton – rocker
9. Alex Haley – American writer
10. Steve Wozniak – co-founder of Apple Computers
Haven’t done one of these in quite some time, but just wanted to say that I’m back on the diet after a long hiatus. I haven’t gotten on the scale yet though. Mostly I’m just afraid to know. I will by the end of the week though. Not on Wednesday though because it’s my birthday and I don’t want to be depressed from it. Have a great day!
Marilyn Monroe Quotes I love…
1. “I’m very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. ”
2. “Dogs never bite me. Just humans.”
3. “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.”
4. “We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”
5. “If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.”
6. “When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them.”
7. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
8. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
9. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
10. “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.”
In no particular order (except of course the first three)
1. Eric…I love this man with all my heart! I honestly don’t know what I would do without him. He keeps me grounded. He keeps me sane. He has my heart and I don’t ever want it back. He loves me with everything he has no matter how crazy I get (and I know I can be pretty psychotic at times)
2. Brittany and Zachary…I couldn’t ask for better children, even when they are being a pain in my a$$. They really are great kids. They don’t ask for much and I give them all I can. They have my complete unconditional love.
3. My parents and brother and sister (and of course their significant others and children)…after Eric and the kids, I couldn’t ask for a better support system. They also love unconditionally and I greatly appreciate that. I know that if I ever needed them, they would be there in a heartbeat for me.
4. My job…though at times it drives me nuts, I love it. I honestly do most of the time. I love the customers that I get to talk to on a regular basis. I love most of the people I work with and I’m pretty happy most of the time that I get to get up every day and go to work there.
5. The fact that I can read and I do…I love to read and I try to get in as much as I can. It’s probably my favorite hobby that I have.
6. My landlord…I know that’s kind of a funny one, but she has been so good with us even though things have been so tight recently and I’m not sure I can thank her enough for it.
7. The change in the seasons…strange one, but as much as I love the summer, it’s nice to have fall and then I love winter. I know it’s crazy, but I do. I love snow, especially on days when I can sit at home with a cup of tea and a book. And then when it feels like the winter will never end, little buds start sprouting and spring is here again. I love that!
8. The fact that everyone in our family has embraced the JDRF walk every year for the last 5 years. It is something I feel so good about and I know Rachel appreciates all that we do to help find a cure for this unbelievable disease she has to deal with every day of her life. It’s that support system I know we will always have.
9. My health…though I might be overweight (and I might gain some in the next couple of weeks), I’m relatively healthy and I wish there was more I could do for those who are not.
10. The fact that I have been able to spend more time with my extended family than I have in the past. They are an amazing group of people and I love to spend time with all of them.
Hey I have a few more things to add to my wish list… first thing I want to add is a bit crazy, but I need a new laptop… mine is a piece of crap… like no joke crap! I have a scratch on the inside of the screen, its slow as heck, and it dies very easy… (my parents need a new computer too so that might be a good birthday present for my mom too if you were wondering and havent gotten her a gift yet) and i would like the fushigi or how ever you spell it… that thing looks cool. well thats about it… night